Yep! Mitch is comin' home soon! It'll be so nice to have someone around to talk to. It's funny because I'm usually such a hermit...but it'll be nice to have him home. Plus, then he can help me with the utilities... ;)
Mitchell graduates from AIT in Maryland on March 27, and I believe he'll be home the same day! Hooray! It's great timing...as I'll be in West Valley, UT from March 8 through the 25. I'll have just enough time to turn his room pink like I promised. I'll be sure and post lots of photos!
An update on my back...I saw my doctor again today and we went over my MRI. I have a very LARGE and compressed herniated disk. Since I'm so young, even though a treatment could be surgery, we are going to go with a steroid shot in my back and decompression therapy. That should allow my disk to pop right back into place and it will relieve some of the intense pain that I have been having. Chiropractic adjustments are really helping with the pain also. So, next step - a VERY long needle.
2 comments:
YeaHHHHH! Mitch is coming home! That is terrific news! Sorry to hear about the back. You're watressing too much!
Remember along with that long needs comes the much welcomed Lidocaine! (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment