That's right! I FINALLY have an appointment with a doctor in Idaho Falls to have a steroid "cortizone" shot. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works! Initially, when I was referred to this particular doctor, they said that they couldn't see me until March 12. Two big problems with that date: #1 - That's about 2 weeks away, and I've already been in an incredible amount of pain for a week - a week too long..., and #2 - I'll be in Utah. I'm leaving on the 8th of March and I won't be back until the 25 or 26th... So, after I tell the lady this, she says "How about March 26th then..." I'm thinking in my mind "what the eff lady? Don't you get it!? I hurt too badly to even work! I can't wait..." After I hung up with her, I called my doctor and told him what was going on. He must have a lot of pull, because this morning he called and said that I had an appointment for Tuesday (tomorrow) at 8 AM. HOORAY!
Maybe I'm really on the way to no back pain....
Only time will tell...
Have a great day!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Ashley,
How did the shot go???? Are you feeling better?
Post a Comment