As I continue on my journey of self-appreciation, and finding out who I am and what I want, and who I want to be, I find that music is creeping back into my life.
For those who know me, know that music is an essential part of my life. I am sad that I ever let that escape my life. Relationships do funny things to the mind - and they make you have different priorities and hobbies. Having been single for the past year has really been one of the best things for me. I think for myself again! I do what I want to do - and I do it for ME, and not for anyone else. I have re-evaluated everything that I once thought to be important to me, and re-established the things in my life that ARE important to me.
Throughout this past year, I have had some incredible people in my life to guide and influence me...MacKenzie and Aaron, Renee, Jorde, Mom and Dad, Brittany...The list goes on. But the one common message from all of them when I needed to lean on them for support and love - DON'T GIVE UP! YOU ARE MORE LOVED THAN YOU KNOW! So many times, I've just wanted to throw in the towel and not deal with feelings and emotions, and I've wanted to run away from it all.
I got goosebumps the moment I heard this song and I HAD to share it with everyone! Well, at least everyone who reads my blog...
This song is sung by Josh Groban,from his album titled "Awake" and it's called "You Are Loved." How cool is that?! I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do - and I hope you feel its message as strong as I do. You're not alone! Don't give up!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Geez, Josh Groban could be singin profanities and he'd still sound angelic. I just LOVE his music. This IS a great song. Thanks for the lift up ;)
Hope you had a great weekend doll.
Ya, you have a blog! I think you are the first to have one on the Rasmussen side, along with me! I have you on my list!
Oh, by the way that is an awesome song. i got goosebumps too! He is an amazing singer!
Post a Comment