
I LOVE High School Musical, High School Musical 2 AND High School Musical 3! I just bought the 3rd installment of dancing and singing high school kids and watched it last night for the first time. I was pretty impressed...I can't sing like that - and I certainly cannot dance like that...much as I wish that I did.
Fast forward to tonight. I am in such intense back pain that upon arriving to work, I couldn't even stand up straight...so I went home. I made dinner and couldn't get all of the songs from all 3 movies out of my head. SO....on my night "off" I had a mini - marathon and watched ALL THREE MOVIES. I am not ashamed to say that I loved every minute of it, and I sang along to almost all of the songs! It's official, I'm obsessed, and also kind of a dork. But, I love it - and that's all that matters!
Watching the second movie made me think of MacKenzie and Brookie when she (Brookie) was about 6 months old. I was at Kenzie's house and we were watching HSM2 and she was holding Brookie and making her do the arm movements in the opening song. I am laughing as I write this. It was so cute - and I had a video, but that was on my old phone. Why didn't I think to put it on a REAL camera? Ahhh, memories. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment