Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shipping....


Ugh! I have had to send more junk through the mail the last few weeks and I am disgusted with the cost of shipping!
I had to ship a package to my brother who is in Maryland finishing up his AIT...well, he needed money and shoes and candy...so I was going to ship it overnight. A small box, weiging less than 5 lbs was almost $100 to ship! SO, I decided to send it 3 day priority. Any guesses as to how much that cost? $49 DOLLAHS! I about had a heart attack! It was ridiculous!
So today, I sent another package to my brother...money, again...and a small letter size bubble wrapped envelope cost $5.00 to send it in 2 days. What is this world coming to?!?!?
It's my neices birthday this week...gotta send her a birthday present, and the fam a Valentine's Day present...yikes...
Oh, well.
TO THE POST OFFICE!!!

1 comment:

Jay and Rochelle said...

I don't ship things anymore because of cost. Whoever invented gift cards is a genius! How is Mitch doing? I wrote him a couple of letters and he actually responded to one. It was great to hear from him!