Thursday, April 14, 2011

19 Weeks!!!

Well....here I am! 19 Weeks! I can't believe it! This picture was taken on Monday, and I feel like I've gotten bigger since then already!

Today was our big gender ultrasound today!!! We DID find out what the gender of the baby is...BUT it's a secret until all our family knows. :) My brother is home for 2 weeks from Iraq, so all of my family is here, and we are planning on telling them in a fun way. We also have a fun thing planned for Carl's family. But, no one will know until Saturday. My mom is having a hard time waiting...it's almost more fun to tease her than it was finding out the gender of the baby! It'll be a fun day on Saturday! :)

3 comments:

Mandy Vermillion said...

:D

Choose Happiness said...

I hope you don't plan on making us wait until Memorial camping trip... I don't think I can hold out that long! Hope you are feeling well and having fun with this pregnancy.

Natalia said...

We had a really hard time keeping it a secret... we kept calling the baby a "her"