Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dum Dum Da Dum....




Well...Today we went Wedding Dress shopping for my sister Brittany! It was so fun! She is getting married to a great guy named Shaun and they are getting hitched on August 15th! It seems like a long ways away, but I'm sure it'll be here before we know it!
As the maid of honor, I got to go and give my opinions on the different dresses that Brittany tried on. She looked gorgeous in every dress. Just radiant, dahhling! This is just a little collage of what the dresses are that she tried on. We had some fun too! It was a girlie day - Britt (the Bride), Mom (the Mom), Me (MOH), and my good friend Mimi (good friend). It was fun...but sometimes Mimi and I got bored (wow, do I know how to write English correctly? I don't think so!) and so we were looking around for things to try on. And we found LOADS of stuff! While Britt was putting the next dress on, we tried on shoes, veils, dresses and tiaras! It was so fun!

This is me and Mimi being bored while we are waiting for Britt to finish lacing up a dress...Won't we make beautiful brides someday???







Me and Mom, just having some quality bonding time... :) My camera is stupid and the memory card cut off half of the photo...Grr....






Then, I started to get a little antsy because it was taking a little longer to get Britt into a dress...so, I went exploring Margene's bridal and found this! I think it makes me look sophisticated in a really grown up way. What do you think?











Oh, yeah! I guess I should show you some photos of the Bride to Be! She found her dress today! It was the first dress of the day! She looks so beautiful in it! I love it! Congrats Britt!



1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Looks like you guys have lots of fun. There's nothing quite like going wedding dress shopping. It's one of those things that doesn't happen all that many times in a life time. Hope all the plans for the wedding goes great :)