A. Attached or Single - very much single - and Lovin' it!
B. Best Friend - My sisters Brittany and Mackenzie, then Mimi
C. Cake or pie - Cake!!!
D. Day - Wednesday - I don't know why, just love Wednesdays!
E. Essential item - My BlackBerry
F. Favorite Color - Teal
G. Gummy bear or worms - worms - there's more of them to eat.
H. Hometown - Rexburg, Idaho! Woo Hoo!
I. Indulgences - The Blue Symphony Bars...yum.
J. January or July - July - it contains my FAVORITE holiday - Independence Day!
K. Kids - not yet, but definately someday
L. Life would be incomplete without - Love and Family
M. Marriage date - Not applicable
N. Number of siblings - nine - sortof: one half sister, two sisters, 4 step sisters, 1 brother, and 1 step brother. Whoo - that's alot of Christmas presents to buy!
O. Oranges or apples - Oranges - they have their own little compartments!
P. Phobias or fears - Heights and crawly critters...
Q. Quote for today - "I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it!" Rita Mae Brown
R. Reason to Smile - I am loved.
S. Season - Fall
T. Tag - Kenzie and Renee!
U. Unknown fact about me - I am the funniest person you'll meet. Stop laughing - I'm Serious!
V. Vegan - Nope, no way.
W. Worst habit - I bite my nails - A LOT!
X. Xrays or ultrasounds - X-rays - I don't like the goop associated with ultrasounds...too much to clean up.
Y. Your favorite food - Ice Cream - Rocky Road to be exact
Z. Zodiac Sign - Aries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment