My world has revolved around poop for the last few months. Since Preston has been having frequent bowel movements, I've made it my mission to find a reason for the increase in frequency. I thought I was on the right track, but I'm feeling discouraged.
Last night and tonight, Preston had the only BM's of the day. Of course, they occurred after I put him to bed. Naturally, he chose to play in it.
Seriously, so gross!
I'm frustrated because I've eliminated possible allergens from his diet with little success. I'm still waiting to hear back from the pediatrician with the results of his blood draw from almost 3 weeks ago. Mostly, I'm frustrated because I don't know if Preston's tummy is hurting or if he's feeling fine; I don't know what he is eating that is making his gut off-balance. I. Don't. Know. And, I hate that. I hate not being in control and being in the loop.
Hopefully, my battles with poop will one day come to an end, and I can stop asking my husband "how did it look?" anytime he changes Preston's diaper.
💩

No comments:
Post a Comment