SO much has happened since I last posted....but the best and most important of them all is that....I GOT MARRIED!!!
Carl and I got married last Saturday, August 14, 2010, in the Idaho Falls Idaho temple, where we were sealed together for time and all eternity. It was the most amazing day. I don't even have words to describe the feelings I felt that day, except for love. :) It was such a beatiful ceremony, and having all of my family and Carl's family there was just the most incredible and amazing experience ever.
I don't have any pictures yet - my dad has them, but as soon as I get them, I will be posting them for all the world to see :) There will also be construction on this blog page to reflect all of the changes in my life :)
Let me tell you a little bit about Carl...my HUSBAND!!! ;) He is from Ohio...no, we don't plan on moving there (it's too humid for me!). He came to Idaho to go to school at BYU-I, and we met in the single's branch in Idaho Falls while he was living with his sister. :) So there is actually a purpose to those singles wards and branches...lol. Carl is going to school for Civil Engineering. Yep, he's really smart!! BYU-I doesn't offer his full degree there, so he'll have to transfer schools, and we'll have to relocate, but that won't be for a while. :) It will be a fun and exciting adventure when that does happen though!!
Carl and I have TONS of fun together, and we both love to laugh - ALOT. Which, if you know both of us, is highly unlike either of us... ;) We had so much fun being engaged and dating, but being married is what it's all about. I love waking up in the morning and seeing the face of my best friend.
Life is so great. I am so blessed to have Carl in my life. :)
I love you sweetheart!!
2 comments:
You look GORGEOUS! Congrats!
Congratulations! You look beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures!
Post a Comment