holy cow thanks of thinking of me! Dang whats weird is I remember watching these commercials for these toys. Dang toys were so much cooler back in the day! You are awesome.... I love the memory lane! Sorry I didn't look at it at 2 this morning but hey I will definately start lookin! But just so you know Aaro has the lappie top so thats why I haven't looked so early in the morning... Love ya
1 comment:
holy cow thanks of thinking of me! Dang whats weird is I remember watching these commercials for these toys. Dang toys were so much cooler back in the day! You are awesome.... I love the memory lane! Sorry I didn't look at it at 2 this morning but hey I will definately start lookin! But just so you know Aaro has the lappie top so thats why I haven't looked so early in the morning... Love ya
Post a Comment