
Wow, this week has been crazy. I'm not usually one to mourn Hollywood deaths, but as far as deaths in the public spotlight go, this is about as sad as it gets.
I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that Michael Jackson is gone...it's surreal. But, as I've read and watched all the reports surrounding his life and death, I pray that he's finally arrived at peace. I look at photos of Michael and his eyes are so telling - of sadness and a kind of lonliness that I think only fame and Hollywood can give you.

I have always been a fan of his music - I remember watching TV specials with Michael Jackson and my little brother dancing and saying "I'm just like Michael Jackson!" He has left over 40 years of music for the world to hear and remember him by.
Whatever controversies might have plagued him, it's not for me to judge or side one way or the other. It's sad to me that all of these controversies have overshadowed his genius musical talent and his caring and compassionate heart. I think that Michael Jackson had a great love for people and his charities and foundations often become lost in the scrutiny of the King of Pop.
I've posted my favorite video from Michael Jackson - "Man in the Mirror". I think this song has a wonderful message and it's always been a favorite of mine.
I know that he has gone home and is in a better and more peaceful and happy place. I pray for his family and his children.
1 comment:
He was one talented guy! Presely Pricelly said it best about him.. he was moving for something good when he put his mind to it and something bad to get a point across.
Post a Comment